The Association provides and maintains representation, information and data relating to fire fighting, fire protection and ancillary equipment supply and maintenance.
The values that guide that dedication are:
- Responsiveness to Member’s and customer’s business requirements to ensure complete satisfaction and conformity to statutory requirements
- Consistent high quality through relentless pursuit of on-time, accurate and complete information and data
- Use of emerging technology and imaginative approach to produce solutions and improve processes for the benefit of Members
- Supply of IFEDA products both for members and customers in-house use and for them to supply as products
- Provision of IFEDA training courses and examinations for members and customers
The Independent Fire Engineering and Distributors Association have therefore adopted, and will implement, the following Quality Policy for all activities and operations:
- IFEDA will comply with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
- IFEDA will set annual objectives designed to ensure continual improvement in its quality and business performance. These objectives are reviewed at the Management Review meetings
The Association will ensure that all staff and members are kept aware of this policy, and their individual responsibilities within it. An appropriate programme of training and awareness will achieve this.
All employees are required to participate in maintaining these standards, and be committed to a programme of continuous service improvement and member and customer satisfaction.
In order to achieve these objectives it is the policy of IFEDA to establish and maintain an effective quality management system based on the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001: 2008.
This policy will be reviewed annually, displayed in IFEDA offices, supplied to members and will be available to the general public on application.