This one day fire extinguishers (product awareness) for sales personnel course (based on the Fire extinguisher one day refresher course) is aimed at personnel with no servicing requirements. Such as office based sales staff or in‐the field sales staff who have to answer queries and/or win new contracts and therefore need a working knowledge of fire, fire extinguishers and the relevant legislation. All attendees will receive a certificate of attendance which will count towards CPD.
Course comprises the essential elements and/or knowledge of:
- The theory and classes of fire
- Relevent British Standards
- Identification of extinguishers and parts
- The selection and positioning of extinguishers, correct for the risk
- The different extinguisher services and schedules
- The ADR regulations
- Waste transfer requirements
- Challenges posed by internet sales
- New products in the market place
- Relevant UK statutory regulations including fire legislation
Duration: 1 day
28th October - Andover
Please call 0844 225 1800 for available dates.
This course can also be run at your premises, subject to minimum numbers.
Prices from £165.00 ex VAT
Fire extinguishers for sales personnel course (click here to download PDF)
This course has been independently certified as conforming to accepted CPD guidelines, as accredited by the Construction CPD certification scheme.