This one-day course is ideal for anyone wishing to ‘understand’ the contents of a fire risk assessment. Focussed on the legislative requirements of the Fire safety Order 2005 and the guidance of the recommended British Standards. The day ends with a written examination.
- Delegates will be expected to have some knowledge of fire safety but may have little or no experience in dealing with fire risk assessment reports.
- Fire maintenance technicians
- Owners and/or managers of fire protection companies.
- Fire Safety Officers
- Those new to the role and responsibilities of a Responsible Person
- Any other enforcing body with an interest in FRA’s.
The aim of this course will be to give the attendee e.g. a maintenance technician of any discipline the confidence to pick up the document and gain
- an understanding of the fire risk assessment process and the contents.
- knowledge off suitable standards and guides.
- awareness of current fire safety legislation.
- a better understanding of the requirements to satisfy the fire risk assessment and recognize potential business opportunities presented by any noted requirements or omissions
What the course isn’t:
The course is an introduction to fire risk assessments, the attendee will not be able to claim they can write/produce a fire risk assessment if that was not their skill-base before attending.
Duration: 1 Day
- Mold/Chester: 18th Feb
- Andover: TBA
- Grantham: TBA
Cost (ex vat): Prices from £235
This training course can be run at your premises dependent on minimum numbers and trainer availability.
Understanding a Fire Risk Assessment (Click here to download a PDF)