A train the trainer course for those who conduct fire awareness training in their place of work. This course is designed to provide persons responsible for the delivery (or who would like to deliver) fire awareness training. You will come away with the knowledge, skills and confidence to undertake the task professionally.
The train the trainer course includes a practical assessment and is followed by an examination to test student’s understanding and knowledge retention.
Successful candidates will be competent to:
- Design, plan and carry out basic fire awareness training
- Instruct their students in the theory of fire, its requirements, breakdown and prevention
- To instruct in the identification of portable fire extinguishers and demonstrate their use
- To advise on the requirements of basic fire legislation
- To inform and advise on emergency escape routes, exits, assembly and personnel control procedures that need to be established to ensure orderly and safe evacuation in the event of fire
- To establish and maintain records necessary to comply with fire safety legislation
- To instruct individuals in respect of their responsibility and duty to keep themselves safe in respect of fire
Duration: 2 days
Prices from £410.00 ex VAT
Train the trainer course (click here to download PDF)
This course has been independently certified as conforming to accepted CPD guidelines, as accredited by the Construction CPD certification scheme.